Tuesday, August 18, 2009

now I know why they say I Heart Gocco!





Jon got me a Gocco printer for my birthday...and I am now just using it for an "Art Unleashed" project. I thought you couldn't get the Gocco printers anymore, but I guess  you can. Artists and Craftmen Supply in KC carries them. I really like it!
I need to get more ink though. The kit only came with black. I want to use four colors - yellow, blue and orange with my black line-work on the next printing session. I will also need more screens...and more paper because you have to print like 50 for each screen and I already used up my paper!

I used Dr. Ph. Martin's Radiant Concentrated Watercolors for the color areas for this print. I like the yellow dots...that bright paint is so much fun to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment