Saturday, February 27, 2010

time...I love time...



Ahhhh...it feels good to have more time again! We have been knee deep in remodeling chaos - staying up late to get all of this done for the last few weeks and have had construction going on for the last month. But we are approaching being really done ( we are doing the fun part - attaching light fixtures, installing the dishwasher)...I think my brain is coming back again finally. I never thought construction would be so mind numbing! But, I am glad we did it because now I want to cook...which will save us money...which will allow more time for things I want to do like drawing and being outdoors. Hoorah!

so, more doodling to do...

1 comment:

  1. I'm singing your time song also! We remodeled over the summer and moved in this fall - course with a newborn the moving in and fun bits went very slowly. Hope you feel settled soon! Nice to meet you - I'm a fellow fishie in the new class. :)

    ReplyDelete